- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 671321, 9 pages
A Generalized Version of a Low Velocity Impact between a Rigid Sphere and a Transversely Isotropic Strain-Hardening Plate Supported by a Rigid Substrate Using the Concept of Noninteger Derivatives
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, 9300 Bloemfontein, South Africa
2Department of Mathematics, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, MSC 172, 700 University Boulevard, USA
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Art & Sciences, Celal Bayar University, Muradiye Campus, 45047 Manisa, Turkey
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 4 March 2013
Academic Editor: Hassan Eltayeb
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdon Atangana, and Ernestine Alabaraoye, “Solving a system of fractional partial differential equations arising in the model of HIV infection of CD4(+) cells and attractor one-dimensional Keller-Segel equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and S. C. Oukouomi Noutchie, “Two-Dimension Hydrodynamic Dispersion Equation with Seepage Velocity and Dispersion Coefficient as Function of Space and Time,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Adem Kılıçman, “Analytical Solutions of Boundary Values Problem of 2D and 3D Poisson and Biharmonic Equations by Homotopy Decomposition Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Adem Kilicman, “A Novel Integral Operator Transform and Its Application to Some FODE and FPDE with Some Kind of Singularities,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Adem Kiliçman, “A Possible Generalization of Acoustic Wave Equation Using the Concept of Perturbed Derivative Order,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “Approximate Solution of Tuberculosis Disease Population Dynamics Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “Existence and Numerical Solution of the Volterra Fractional Integral Equations of the Second Kind,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, “Extension of the modified Homotopy Perturbation Method for Attractor one-dimensional Keller-Segel Equations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Abdon Atangana, Necdet Bildik, and S. C. Oukouomi Noutchie, “New Iteration Methods for Time-Fractional Modified Nonlinear Kawahara Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Abdon Atangana, and P. D. Vermeulen, “Modelling the Aggregation Process of Cellular Slime Mold by the Chemical Attraction,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.