- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 672058, 5 pages
Bezier Curves Method for Fourth-Order Integrodifferential Equations
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 3 September 2013; Accepted 22 September 2013
Academic Editor: Abdon Atangana
Copyright © 2013 F. Ghomanjani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Atangana and D. Baleanu, “Nonlinear fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup equations within Sumudu transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 160681, 8 pages, 2013.
- A. Atangana and A. Secer, “The time-fractional coupled-Korteweg-de-Vries equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 947986, 8 pages, 2013.
- G. Adomian, Solving Frontier Problems of Physics: The Decomposition Method, vol. 60 of Fundamental Theories of Physics, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1994, With a preface by Yves Cherruault.
- I. Hashim, “Adomian decomposition method for solving BVPs for fourth-order integro-differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 193, no. 2, pp. 658–664, 2006.
- A.-M. Wazwaz, “A reliable algorithm for solving boundary value problems for higher-order integro-differentiable equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 118, no. 2-3, pp. 327–342, 2001.
- F. Ghomanjani and M. H. Farahi, “The Bezier control points method for solving delay differential equation,” Intelligent Control and Automation, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 188–196, 2012.
- F. Ghomanjani, M. H. Farahi, and M. Gachpazan, “Bézier control points method to solve constrained quadratic optimal control of time varying linear systems,” Computational & Applied Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 433–456, 2012.
- F. Ghomanjani, A. Kılıçman, and S. Effati, “Numerical solution for IVP in Volterra type linear integro-differential equations system,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 490689, 4 pages, 2013.
- R. P. Agarwal, Boundary Value Problems for Higher Order Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1986.
- E. Tohidi and A. Kılıçman, “Collocation method based on the bernoulli operational matrix for solving nonlinear BVPs which arise from the problems in calculus of variation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 757206, 9 pages, 2013.
- R. Y. Chang and M. L. Wang, “Shifted Legendre direct method for variational problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 299–307, 1983.