- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 679839, 6 pages
Frequently Hypercyclic and Chaotic Behavior of Some First-Order Partial Differential Equation
1Cheng Shih University, No. 840 Cheng Cing Road, Kaohsiung 833, Taiwan
2Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan Normal University, Section 4, 88 Ting Chou Road, Taipei 116, Taiwan
Received 17 July 2013; Revised 23 September 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Cheng-Hung Hung and Yu-Hsien Chang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Albanese, X. Barrachina, E. M. Mangino, and A. Peris, “Distributional chaos for strongly continuous semigroups of operators,” Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2069–2082, 2013.
- A. Bonilla and K.-G. Grosse-Erdmann, “Frequently hypercyclic operators and vectors,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 383–404, 2007, Erratum in Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 29, 1993–1994, 2009.
- F. Bayart and E. Matheron, Dynamics of Linear Operators, vol. 179 of Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2009.
- F. Bayart and E. Matheron, “Mixing operators and small subsets of the circle,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1112.1289.
- F. Bayart and S. Grivaux, “Frequently hypercyclic operators,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 358, pp. 5083–5117, 2006.
- F. Bayart and T. Bermúdez, “Semigroups of chaotic operators,” Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 823–830, 2009.
- J. Banks, J. Brooks, G. Cairns, G. Davis, and P. Stacey, “On Devaney's definition of chaos,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 99, no. 4, pp. 332–334, 1992.
- J. Banasiak and M. Moszyński, “Dynamics of birth-and-death processes with proliferation—stability and chaos,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 67–79, 2011.
- Y.-H. Chang and C.-H. Hong, “The chaos of the solution semigroup for the quasi-linear lasota equation,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1707–1717, 2012.
- J. A. Conejero and E. M. Mangino, “Hypercyclic semigroups generated by ornstein-uhlenbeck operators,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 101–109, 2010.
- J. A. Conejero, V. Müller, and A. Peris, “Hypercyclic behaviour of operators in a hypercyclic -semigroup,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 244, no. 1, pp. 342–348, 2007.
- R. I. Devancy, An Introduction to Chaotic Dynamical Systems, Addison-Wesley, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1989.
- A. L. Dawidowicz, N. Haribash, and A. Poskrobko, “On the invariant measure for the quasi-linear lasota equation,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 779–787, 2007.
- H. Emamirad, G. R. Goldstein, and J. A. Goldstein, “Chaotic solution for the black-scholes equation,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 140, no. 6, pp. 2043–2052, 2012.
- L. Ji and A. Weber, “Dynamics of the heat semigroup on symmetric spaces,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 457–468, 2010.
- A. Lasota and T. Szarek, “Dimension of measures invariant with respect to the ważewska partial differential equation,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 196, no. 2, pp. 448–465, 2004.
- E. M. Mangino and A. Peris, “Frequently hypercyclic semigroups,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 202, no. 3, pp. 227–242, 2011.
- M. Murillo-Arcila and A. Peris, “Strong mixing measures for linear operators and frequent hypercyclicity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 398, no. 2, pp. 462–465, 2013.
- R. Rudnicki, “Chaos for some infinite-dimensional dynamical systems,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 723–738, 2004.
- R. Rudnicki, “Chaoticity and invariant measures for a cell population model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 393, no. 1, pp. 151–165, 2012.