- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 680956, 6 pages
Some Properties of Meromorphic Solutions of Systems of Complex q-Shift Difference Equations
Department of Informatics and Engineering, Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute, Jingdezhen, Jiangxi 333403, China
Received 2 September 2012; Accepted 29 March 2013
Academic Editor: Fasma Diele
Copyright © 2013 Hong-Yan Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hong-Yan Xu, and Zu-Xing Xuan, “Some properties of solutions of a class of systems of complex q-shift difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Hua Wang, Yong Huang, and Hong-Yan Xu, “Growth and poles of solutions of systems of complex composite functional equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Xin-Li Wang, Hong-Yan Xu, and Tang-Sen Zhan, “Properties of q-shift difference-differential polynomials of meromorphic functions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Xiu-Min Zheng, and Hong-Yan Xu, “On value distribution and uniqueness of meromorphic function with finite logarithmic order concerning its derivative and q-shift difference,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Hong-Yan Xu, Jin-Lian Wang, and Hua Wang, “The Existence of Meromorphic Solutions of Some Types of Systems of Complex Functional Equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.