- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 682413, 12 pages
On the Largest Disc Mapped by Sum of Convex and Starlike Functions
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), 11800 Penang, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007, India
Received 5 July 2013; Accepted 17 October 2013
Academic Editor: Ferhan M. Atici
Copyright © 2013 Rosihan M. Ali et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. A. Uralegaddi, M. D. Ganigi, and S. M. Sarangi, “Univalent functions with positive coefficients,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 225–230, 1994.
- R. M. Ali, M. Haji Mohd, L. S. Keong, and V. Ravichandran, “Radii of starlikeness, parabolic starlikeness and strong starlikeness for Janowski starlike functions with complex parameters,” Tamsui Oxford Journal of Information and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 253–267, 2011.
- R. M. Ali, N. E. Cho, N. K. Jain, and V. Ravichandran, “Radii of starlikeness and convexity for functions with fixed second coefficient defined by subordination,” Filomat, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 553–561, 2012.
- S. Owa and H. M. Srivastava, “Some generalized convolution properties associated with certain subclasses of analytic functions,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 3, article 42, 13 pages, 2002.
- V. Ravichandran, M. Hussain Khan, H. Silverman, and K. G. Subramanian, “Radius problems for a class of analytic functions,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 67–74, 2006.
- J. Sokół and J. Stankiewicz, “Radius of convexity of some subclasses of strongly starlike functions,” Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Rzeszowskiej. Matematyka, no. 19, pp. 101–105, 1996.
- R. M. Ali, N. K. Jain, and V. Ravichandran, “Radii of starlikeness associated with the lemniscate of Bernoulli and the left-half plane,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 11, pp. 6557–6565, 2012.
- J. Sokół, “Coefficient estimates in a class of strongly starlike functions,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 349–353, 2009.
- J. Sokół, “Radius problems in the class ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 569–573, 2009.
- F. Rønning, “Uniformly convex functions and a corresponding class of starlike functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 118, no. 1, pp. 189–196, 1993.
- R. M. Ali and V. Ravichandran, “Uniformly convex and uniformly starlike functions,” Mathematics Newsletter, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 16–30, 2011.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions, vol. 1, Mariner, Tampa, Fla, USA, 1983.
- P. L. Duren, Univalent Functions, vol. 259 of Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- R. Singh and S. Paul, “Linear sums of certain analytic functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 99, no. 4, pp. 719–725, 1987.
- St. Ruscheweyh and T. Sheil-Small, “Hadamard products of Schlicht functions and the Pólya-Schoenberg conjecture,” Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, vol. 48, pp. 119–135, 1973.