- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 683047, 8 pages
Jensen's Inequality for Generalized Peng's -Expectations and Its Applications
School of Mathematical Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Qufu, Shandong 273165, China
Received 12 November 2012; Accepted 7 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Zhaojun Zong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Pardoux and S. Peng, “Adapted solution of a backward stochastic differential equation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 55–61, 1990.
- S. Peng, “A generalized dynamic programming principle and Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation,” Stochastics and Stochastics Reports, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 119–134, 1992.
- S. Peng, “Backward SDE and related g-expectation,” in Backward Stochastic Differential Equations, N. El Karoui and L. Mazliak, Eds., vol. 364 of Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series, pp. 141–159, Longman, Harlow, UK, 1997.
- Ph. Briand, F. Coquet, Y. Hu, J. Mémin, and S. Peng, “A converse comparison theorem for BSDEs and related properties of g-expectation,” Electronic Communications in Probability, vol. 5, pp. 101–117, 2000.
- Z. Chen, R. Kulperger, and L. Jiang, “Jensen's inequality for g-expectation. I,” Comptes Rendus Mathématique, vol. 337, no. 11, pp. 725–730, 2003.
- Z. Chen, R. Kulperger, and L. Jiang, “Jensen's inequality for g-expectation. II,” Comptes Rendus Mathématique, vol. 337, no. 12, pp. 797–800, 2003.
- L. Jiang, “Representation theorems for generators of backward stochastic differential equations and their applications,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 115, no. 12, pp. 1883–1903, 2005.
- Y. Hu, “On Jensen's inequality for g-expectation and for nonlinear expectation,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 85, no. 6, pp. 572–680, 2005.
- L. Jiang, “Jensen's inequality for backward stochastic differential equations,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics Series B, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 553–564, 2006.
- Ph. Briand, B. Delyon, Y. Hu, E. Pardoux, and L. Stoica, “ solutions of backward stochastic differential equations,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 108, no. 1, pp. 109–129, 2003.
- F. Hu and Z. Chen, “Generalized Peng's g-expectations and related properties,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 80, no. 3-4, pp. 191–195, 2010.
- Z. Chen and R. Kulperger, “Minimax pricing and Choquet pricing,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 518–528, 2006.
- F. Coquet, Y. Hu, J. Mémin, and S. Peng, “Filtration-consistent nonlinear expectations and related g-expectations,” Probability Theory and Related Fields, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 1–27, 2002.
- S. Peng, “Modelling derivatives pricing mechanisms with their generating functions,” http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0605599, 2006.
- S. Peng, “Monotonic limit theorem of BSDE and nonlinear decomposition theorem of Doob-Meyer's type,” Probability Theory and Related Fields, vol. 113, no. 4, pp. 473–499, 1999.
- N. El Karoui and M.-C. Quenez, “Dynamic programming and pricing of contingent claims in an incomplete market,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 29–66, 1995.