- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 684642, 13 pages
Stability Analysis of High-Order Iterative Learning Control for a Class of Nonlinear Switched Systems
1School of Electrical Engineering & Automation, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo 454003, China
2Henan Provincial Open Laboratory for Control Engineering Key Discipline, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo 454003, China
Received 22 March 2013; Revised 18 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Xuhui Bu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chi-Jo Wang, and Juing-Shian Chiou, “On Delay Independent Stabilization Analysis for a Class of Switched Large-Scale Time-Delay Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Jian Ding, and Huizhong Yang, “Robust Monotonically Convergent Iterative Learning Control for Discrete-Time Systems via Generalized KYP Lemma,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Bu Xuhui, Wang Hongqi, Zheng Zheng, and Qian Wei, “Control for Network-Based 2D Systems with Missing Measurements,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.