- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 685753, 7 pages
On the Iterative Method for the System of Nonlinear Matrix Equations
Faculty of Science and Arts, Qassim University, Buraydah 51431, P.O. Box 1162, Saudi Arabia
Received 15 November 2012; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Mohammad T. Darvishi
Copyright © 2013 Asmaa M. Al-Dubiban. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Na Huang, and Changfeng Ma, “The Inversion-Free Iterative Methods for Solving the Nonlinear Matrix Equation X + A(H)X(-1)A + (BX-1B)-X-H = I,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Salah M. El-Sayed, and Asmaa M. Al-Dubiban, “Positive Definite Solutions for the System of Nonlinear Matrix Equations <i>X</i> + <i>A<sup>*</sup>Y<sup>-n</sup>A</i> = <i>I</i>, <i>Y</i> + <i>B<sup>*</sup>X<sup>-m</sup>B</i> = <i>I</i>,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 05, no. 13, pp. 1977–1987, 2014.
- Na Huang, Changfeng Ma, and Jia Tang, “The inversion-free iterative methods for a system of nonlinear matrix equations,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, pp. 1–14, 2015.