- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689372, 8 pages
Stability Switches and Hopf Bifurcation in a Kaleckian Model of Business Cycle
1Department of Economics, Second University of Naples, 81043 Capua, Italy
2Department of Management, Polytechnic University of Marche, 60121 Ancona, Italy
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 23 July 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Luca Vincenzo Ballestra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, and Luca Guerrini, “Qualitative Analysis of a Retarded Mathematical Framework with Applications to Living Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, and Giovanni Molica Bisci, “Center Manifold Reduction and Perturbation Method in a Delayed Model with a Mound-Shaped Cobb-Douglas Production Function,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Nonlinear Dynamics in the Solow Model with Bounded Population Growth and Time-to-Build Technology,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Nonlinear dynamics in a Solow model with delay and non-convex technology,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 228, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Carlo Bianca, and Luca Guerrini, “Existence of Limit Cycles in the Solow Model with Delayed-Logistic Population Growth,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.