- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 691025, 5 pages
Stability of -Jordan Homomorphisms from a Normed Algebra to a Banach Algebra
Department of Mathematics Education, Gongju National University of Education, Gongju 314-711, Republic of Korea
Received 14 May 2013; Revised 7 August 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Janusz Brzdęk
Copyright © 2013 Yang-Hi Lee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. Gordji, T. Karimi, and S. K. Gharetapeh, “Approximately n-Jordan Homomorphisms on Banach algebras,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 870843, 8 pages, 2009.
- S. M. Ulam, Problems in Modern Mathematics, chapter 6, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- D. G. Bourgin, “Approximately isometric and multiplicative transformations on continuous function rings,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 16, pp. 385–397, 1949.
- R. Badora, “On approximate derivations,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 167–173, 2006.
- N. Brillouët-Belluot, J. Brzdęk, and K. Ciepliński, “On some recent developments in Ulam's type stability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 716936, 41 pages, 2012.
- G. Maksa and Z. Páles, “Hyperstability of a class of linear functional equations,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 107–112, 2001.
- J. Brzdek, “Hyperstability of the Cauchy equation on restricted domains,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 2013.
- M. Piszczek, “Remark on hyperstability of the general linear equation,” Aequationes Mathematicae, 2013.
- Y.-H. Lee and K.-W. Jun, “A generalization of the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability of the Pexider equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 246, no. 2, pp. 627–638, 2000.