- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 691060, 8 pages
Stability and Convergence of a Time-Fractional Variable Order Hantush Equation for a Deformable Aquifer
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, University of the Free State, P.O. Box 399, Bloemfontein, South Africa
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
Received 21 March 2013; Revised 30 April 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana and S. C. Oukouomi Noutchie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Numerical Solution of a Kind of Fractional Parabolic Equations via Two Difference Schemes,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Pengde Wang, and Chengming Huang, “A conservative linearized difference scheme for the nonlinear fractional Schrödinger equation,” Numerical Algorithms, 2014.
- Abdon Atangana, Seyma Tuluce Demiray, and Hasan Bulut, “Modelling the Nonlinear Wave Motion within the Scope of the Fractional Calculus,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Abdon Atangana, and Adem Kilicman, “On the Generalized Mass Transport Equation to the Concept of Variable Fractional Derivative,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.