- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 693194, 6 pages
A Study on Coastline Extraction and Its Trend Based on Remote Sensing Image Data Mining
1Liaoning Normal University, Dalian 116029, China
2National Marine Environmental Monitoring Center, Dalian 116023, China
3Key Laboratory of Sea Areas Management Technology, SOA, Dalian 116023, China
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jianhong (Cecilia) Xia
Copyright © 2013 Yun Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Li and W. Jigang, “Coastline GPS real-time dynamic measurement technology and error impact,” Surveying and Mapping Sciences, vol. 3, pp. 9–12, 2008.
- J. S. Lee, I. Jurkevich, P. Dewaele, P. Wambacq, and A. Oosterlinck, “Speckle filtering of synthetic aperture radar images: a review,” Remote Sensing Reviews, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 313–340, 1994.
- P. Manavalan, P. Sathyanath, and G. L. Rajegowda, “Digital image analysis techniques to estimate waterspread for capacity evaluations of reservoirs,” Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 1389–1395, 1993.
- R. Holman, J. Stanley, and T. Özkan-Haller, “Applying video sensor networks to nearshore environment monitoring,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 14–21, 2003.
- L. I. Rudin, S. Osher, and E. Fatemi, “Nonlinear total variation based noise removal algorithms,” Physica D, vol. 60, no. 1–4, pp. 259–268, 1992.
- T. F. Chan, S. Osher, and J. Shen, “The digital TV filter and nonlinear denoising,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 231–241, 2001.
- D. L. Donoho, “Orthonormal ridgelets and linear singularities,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1062–1099, 2000.
- M. Xiaofeng, Z. Dongzhi, Z. Fengshou, et al., “Study on the coastline satellite remote sensing extraction method,” Remote Sensing Technology and Application, vol. 4, pp. 575–580, 2007.
- Z. Chaoyang, Study on the Remote Sensing Image Coastline Extraction and Its Change Detection Technology, Surveying and Mapping Institute, PLA Information Engineering University, Zhengzhou, China, 2006.
- D. Jiang, Y. Huang, D. Zhuang, Y. Zhu, X. Xu, et al., “A simple semi-automatic approach for land cover classification from multispectral remote sensing imagery,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, no. 9, Article ID e45889, 2012.
- D. G. Stavrakoudis, J. B. Theocharis, and G. C. Zalidis, “A boosted genetic fuzzy classifier for land cover classification of remote sensing imagery,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 529–544, 2011.
- Z. Xiaocheng and W. Xiaoqin, “Study on the remote sensing image data mining,” Remote Sensing Information, vol. 3, pp. 58–62, 2005.
- G. Dengke, Study on the GIS-Based Spatial Data Method, Xi'an University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2010.
- L. Deren, W. Shuliang, and L. Deyi, Spatial Data Mining Theory and Application, Science and Technology Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- W. Zhanquan, Study on the Key Spatial Data Mining Technologies Based on the Geographic Information System, Zhejiang University, 2005.
- D. Kaichang, L. Deren, and L. Deyi, “Cloud theory and its application in the spatial data mining and knowledge discovery,” Chinese Journal of Image and Graphics, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 924–929, 1999.
- L. Longshu, N. Zhiwei, and L. Cheng, “Research and practice on the spatial attribute data mining based on the rough set,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 1702–1705, 2002.
- L. Aihua, Y. Jianwei, M. Tushu, et al., “Research and system implementation of coastline change trend prediction method,” Surveying and Mapping Sciences, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 109–110, 2009.
- L. Deren and S. Juliang, “The wavelet and its application in image edge detection,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 4–111, 1993.
- Z. Guobao, Y. Hua, and C. Weinan, “Multi-scale edge extraction based on the biorthogonal wavelet transform,” Chinese Journal of Image and Graphics, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 651–654, 1998.
- D. Tao and Z. Bin, “Study on the coastline positions determined by remote sensing image based on the analysis of wavelet technology,” Marine Science, vol. 4, pp. 19–21, 1999.
- M. Kantardzic, S. Siqing, C. Yin, et al., Data Mining: Concept, Model, Method and Algorithm, Tsinghua University Press, 2003.
- F. Wu, “Calibration of stochastic cellular automata: the application to rural-urban land conversions,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 795–818, 2002.
- N. Blackman and J. Koval, “Interval estimation for Cohen's Kappa as a measure of agreement,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 723–741, 2000.
- J. R. Landis and G. G. Koch, “The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data,” Biometrics, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 671–679, 1977.
- L. Jingfu, Y. Ping, R. Jingco, et al., “Selection of methods for calculating shoreline change rate and analysis of affecting factor,” Advances in Marine Science, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 52–53.