- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 694714, 7 pages
A Multiplier Theorem for Herz-Type Hardy Spaces Associated with the Dunkl Transform
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Taibah University, Universities Road, P.O. Box 344, Al Madinah Al Monawarah 30001, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 June 2013; Accepted 14 October 2013
Academic Editor: Julian López-Gómez
Copyright © 2013 A. Gasmi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Hörmander, “Estimates for translation invariant operators in spaces,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 104, pp. 93–140, 1960.
- M. H. Taibleson and G. Weiss, “The molecular characterization of certain Hardy spaces,” Asterisque, vol. 77, pp. 67–149, 1980.
- B. Amri, A. Gasmi, and M. Sifi, “Linear and bilinear multiplier operators for the Dunkl transform,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 503–521, 2010.
- A. Gasmi, M. Sifi, and F. Soltani, “Herz-type Hardy spaces for the Dunkl operator on the real line,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 287–306, 2006.
- A. Gasmi and F. Soltani, “Convolution operators and Bochner-Riesz means on Herz-type Hardy spaces in the Dunkl setting,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Article ID 204509, 17 pages, 2010.
- M. Rösler, “Bessel-type signed hypergroups on ,” in Probability measures on groups and related structures, XI (Oberwolfach, 1994), pp. 292–304, World Science Publisher, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1995.
- S. Thangavelu and Y. Xu, “Convolution operator and maximal function for the Dunkl transform,” Journal d'Analyse Mathématique, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 25–55, 2005.
- K. Trimèche, “Paley-Wiener theorems for the Dunkl transform and Dunkl translation operators,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 17–38, 2002.
- C. F. Dunkl, “Differential-difference operators associated to reflection groups,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 311, no. 1, pp. 167–183, 1989.
- C. F. Dunkl, “Hankel transforms associated to finite reflection groups,” in Hypergeometric Functions on Domains of Positivity, Jack Polynomials, and Applications (Tampa, FL, 1991), vol. 138, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1992.
- M. F. E. de Jeu, “The Dunkl transform,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 147–162, 1993.
- J. García-Cuerva and J. L. Rubio de Francia, Weighted Norm Inequalities and Related Topics, vol. 116, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1985.