- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 696074, 7 pages
Saddle-Node Heteroclinic Orbit and Exact Nontraveling Wave Solutions for (2+1)D KdV-Burgers Equation
School of Sciences, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang 621010, China
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 8 December 2012
Academic Editor: de Dai
Copyright © 2013 Da-Quan Xian. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Johnson, “A non-linear equation incorporating damping and dispersion,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 42, pp. 49–60, 1970.
- L. van Wijngaarden, “One-dimensional flow of liquids containing small gas bubbles,” Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 4, pp. 369–396, 1972.
- G. Gao, “A theory of interaction between dissipation and dispersion of turbulence,” Scientia Sinica A, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 616–627, 1985.
- W. X. Ma, “An exact solution to two-dimensional Korteweg-de Vries-Burgers equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. L17–L20, 1993.
- Z. B. Li and M. L. Wang, “Travelling wave solutions to the two-dimensional KdV-Burgers equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 26, no. 21, pp. 6027–6031, 1993.
- J. Zhang, “Soliton-like solutions for the -dimensional nonlinear evolution equation,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 315–318, 1999.
- E. G. Fan and H. Q. Zhang, “A note on the homogeneous balance method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 246, pp. 403–406, 1998.
- S. Y. Lou and G. J. Ni, “The relations among a special type of solutions in some -dimensional nonlinear equations,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1614–1620, 1989.
- X.-Y. Tang and S.-Y. Lou, “Folded solitary waves and foldons in dimensions,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 62–66, 2003.
- E. J. Parkes and B. R. Duffy, “Travelling solitary wave solutions to a compound KdV-Burgers equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 229, no. 4, pp. 217–220, 1997.
- A. Elgarayhi and A. Elhanbaly, “New exact traveling wave solutions for the two-dimensional KdV-Burgers and Boussinesq equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 343, no. 1–3, pp. 85–89, 2005.
- A. Molabahrami, F. Khani, and S. Hamedi-Nezhad, “Soliton solutions of the two-dimensional KdV-Burgers equation by homotopy perturbation method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 370, no. 5-6, pp. 433–436, 2007.
- H. L. Chen and D. Q. Xian, “Periodic wave solutions for the Klein-Gordon-Zakharov equations,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica. Yingyong Shuxue Xuebao, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 1139–1144, 2006.
- D. Q. Xian, “New exact solutions to a class of nonlinear wave equations,” Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 977–980, 2006.
- D.-Q. Xian and H.-L. Chen, “Symmetry reduced and new exact non-traveling wave solutions of potential Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation with p-power,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 4, pp. 1340–1349, 2010.
- J.-H. He, “Periodic solutions and bifurcations of delay-differential equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 347, no. 4–6, pp. 228–230, 2005.
- Z. Dai and D. Xian, “Homoclinic breather-wave solutions for Sine-Gordon equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, pp. 3292–3295, 2009.
- Z. Dai, D. Xian, and D. Li, “Homoclinic breather-wave with convective effect for the - dimensional boussinesq equation,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 26, no. 4, Article ID 040203, 2009.
- Z. Dai, Z. Li, Z. Liu, and D. Li, “Exact homoclinic wave and soliton solutions for the 2D Ginzburg-Landau equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 17, pp. 3010–3014, 2008.
- D. Xian and Z. Dai, “Application of exp-function method to potential kadomtsev-petviashvili equation,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, pp. 2653–2659, 2009.
- G.-C. Xiao, D.-Q. Xian, and X.-Q. Liu, “Application of exp-function method to Dullin-Gottwald-Holm equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 210, no. 2, pp. 536–541, 2009.
- X.-Q. Liu and S. Jiang, “The --method and its applications,” Physics Letters A, vol. 298, no. 4, pp. 253–258, 2002.
- S. K. Liu and S. D. Liu, Solitary wave and turbulence, Shanghai Scientifc and Technological Education, Shanghai, China, 1994.
- S. K. Liu and S. D. Liu, Nonliner Equations in Physics, Peking University, Beijing, China, 2000.
- M. Wang, X. Li, and J. Zhang, “The -expansion method and travelling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 417–423, 2008.