- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 698234, 5 pages
On the Existence of the Solutions for Some Nonlinear Volterra Integral Equations
1İnönü Üniversitesi, Eğitim Fakültesi, A-Blok, 44280 Malatya, Turkey
2Nevşehir Üniversitesi, Fen Edebiyat Fakültesi, Matematik Bölümü, 50300 Nevşehir, Turkey
3Malatya Fen Lisesi, 44110 Malatya, Turkey
Received 2 April 2013; Revised 4 June 2013; Accepted 8 June 2013
Academic Editor: Aref Jeribi
Copyright © 2013 İsmet Özdemir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Mureşan, “On some functional-integral equations with linear modification of the argument,” Seminar on Fixed Point Theory Cluj-Napoca, vol. 3, pp. 297–303, 2002.
- J. Banaś and K. Sadarangani, “Solutions of some functional-integral equations in Banach algebra,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 38, no. 3-4, pp. 245–250, 2003.
- S. Djebali and K. Hammache, “Fixed point theorems for nonexpansive maps in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. 3440–3449, 2010.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- K. Maleknejad, K. Nouri, and R. Mollapourasl, “Investigation on the existence of solutions for some nonlinear functional-integral equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1575–e1578, 2009.
- J. Banaś and K. Goebel, Measures of Noncompactness in Banach Spaces, vol. 60 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1980.