- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 701087, 10 pages
Periodic Solution for Impulsive Cellar Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays in the Leakage Terms
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan University of Arts and Science, Changde, Hunan 415000, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Jiaxing, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 29 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Bingwen Liu and Shuhua Gong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wentao Wang, “Anti-periodic solution for impulsive high-order Hopfield neural networks with time-varying delays in the leakage terms,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Qi Wang, Yayun Fang, Hui Li, Lijuan Su, and Binxiang Dai, “Anti-periodic solutions for high-order Hopfield neural networks with impulses,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Changjin Xu, and Qiming Zhang, “On Antiperiodic Solutions for Cohen-Grossberg Shunting Inhibitory Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays and Impulses,” Neural Computation, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 2328–2349, 2014.
- Changjin Xu, and Qiming Zhang, “Existence and Exponential Stability of Anti-periodic Solutions for a High-Order Delayed Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks with Impulsive Effects,” Neural Processing Letters, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 227–243, 2014.
- Wei Chen, and Shuhua Gong, “Global Exponential Stability of Antiperiodic Solution for Impulsive High-Order Hopfield Neural Networks,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yue-Wen Cheng, and Hui-Sheng Ding, “Multiple Positive Periodic Solutions for a Functional Difference System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Sabri Arik, “Further analysis of stability of uncertain neural networks with multiple time delays,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 41, 2014.