- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 701087, 10 pages
Periodic Solution for Impulsive Cellar Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays in the Leakage Terms
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan University of Arts and Science, Changde, Hunan 415000, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Jiaxing, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 29 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Bingwen Liu and Shuhua Gong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. D. Baĭnov, and P. S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- A. M. Samoĭlenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 1995.
- M. U. Akhmet, “On the general problem of stability for impulsive differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 288, no. 1, pp. 182–196, 2003.
- K. Gopalsamy, “Stability of artificial neural networks with impulses,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 154, no. 3, pp. 783–813, 2004.
- Z. H. Guan and G. Chen, “On delayed impulsive Hopfield neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 273–280, 1999.
- Q. Zhou, “Global exponential stability of BAM neural networks with distributed delays and impulses,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 144–153, 2009.
- B. Liu and L. Huang, “Global exponential stability of BAM neural networks with recent-history distributed delays and impulses,” Neurocomputing, vol. 69, no. 16-18, pp. 2090–2096, 2006.
- Y. Yang and J. Cao, “Stability and periodicity in delayed cellular neural networks with impulsive effects,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 362–374, 2007.
- J. Zhang and Z. Gui, “Existence and stability of periodic solutions of high-order Hopfield neural networks with impulses and delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 224, no. 2, pp. 602–613, 2009.
- L. Pan and J. Cao, “Anti-periodic solution for delayed cellular neural networks with impulsive effects,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 3014–3027, 2011.
- H. Wang, C. Li, and H. Xu, “Existence and global exponential stability of periodic solution of cellular neural networks with impulses and leakage delay,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 831–842, 2009.
- Z. Chen and M. Yang, “Exponential convergence for HRNNs with continuously distributed delays in the leakage terms,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2012.
- Z. Chen, “A shunting inhibitory cellular neural network with leakage delays and continuously distributed delays of neutral type,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2012.
- Z. Chen and J. Meng, “Exponential convergence for cellular neural networks with time-varying delays in the leakage terms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 941063, 11 pages, 2012.
- S. Lakshmanan, J. H. Park, H. Y. Jung, and P. Balasubramaniam, “Design of state estimator for neural networks with leakage, discrete and distributed delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 22, pp. 11297–11310, 2012.
- Z.-G. Wu, J. H. Park, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Discontinuous Lyapunov functional approach to synchronization of time-delay neural networks using sampled-data,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 2021–2030, 2012.
- Z.-G. Wu, J. H. Park, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Robust dissipativity analysis of neural networks with time-varying delay and randomly occurring uncertainties,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 1323–1332, 2012.
- H. Zhang, “Existence and stability of almost periodic solutions for CNNs with continuously distributed leakage delays,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2013.
- H. Zhang and M. Yang, “Global exponential stability of almost periodic solutions for SICNNs with continuously distributed leakage delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 307981, 14 pages, 2013.