- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 702382, 3 pages
A Short Note on Nonlocal Transformations and First Integrals for Certain Nonlinear Oscillator Equations
Uludag University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, P.O. Box 16059, Görükle, Bursa, Turkey
Received 18 February 2013; Revised 18 May 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2013 Emrullah Yaşar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Guha, B. Khanra, and A. G. Choudhury, “On generalized Sundman transformation method, first integrals, symmetries and solutions of equations of Painlevé-Gambier type,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory and Methods, vol. 72, no. 7-8, pp. 3247–3257, 2010.
- A. G. Choudhury and P. Guha, “On isochronous cases of the Cherkas system and Jacobi's last multiplier,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 12, Article ID 125202, 2010.
- M. S. Bruzon, M. L. Gandarias, and M. Senthilvelan, “On the nonlocal symmetries of certain nonlinear oscillators and their general solution,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 33, pp. 2985–2987, 2011.
- Z. E. Musielak, “Standard and non-standard Lagrangians for dissipative dynamical systems with variable coefficients,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 41, no. 5, Article ID 055205, 2008.