- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 704160, 7 pages
Existence of Solutions for a Periodic Boundary Value Problem via Generalized Weakly Contractions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Arak University, Arak 38156-8-8349, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, İncek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
3Université de Sousse, Institut Supérieur d'Informatique et des Technologies de Communication de Hammam Sousse, Route GP1-4011 H., Sousse, Tunisia
4Department of Mathematics, Jubail College of Education, Dammam University 31961, Saudi Arabia
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 19 February 2013
Academic Editor: Abdul Latif
Copyright © 2013 Sirous Moradi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Selma Gulyaz, Vladimir Rakocevic, and Peyman Salimi, “Existence of a solution of integral equations via fixed point theorem,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Fei He, “Some Notes on the Existence of Solution for Ordinary Differential Equations via Fixed Point Theory,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.