- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 706496, 6 pages
Hyperbolic Tessellation and Colorings of Trees
1Department of Mathematics Education, Dongguk University-Seoul, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-747, Republic of Korea
Received 22 February 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Baodong Zheng
Copyright © 2013 Dong Han Kim and Seonhee Lim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Morse and G. A. Hedlund, “Symbolic dynamics II. Sturmian trajectories,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 62, pp. 1–42, 1940.
- G. A. Margulis, Discrete Subgroups of Semisimple Lie Groups, vol. 17 of Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.
- A. Kubena and A. Thomas, “Density of commensurators for uniform lattices of right-angled buildings,” Journal of Group Theory, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 565–611, 2012.
- N. Avni, S. Lim, and E. Nevo, “On commensurator growth,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 188, pp. 259–279, 2012.
- V. Platonov and A. Rapinchuk, Algebraic Groups and Number Theory, vol. 139 of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1994, translated from the 1991 Russian original by Rachel Rowen.
- H. Bass and R. Kulkarni, “Uniform tree lattices,” Journal of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 843–902, 1990.
- H. Bass and A. Lubotzky, Tree Lattices, vol. 176 of Progress in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- J.-P. Serre, Trees, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1980.
- N. P. Fogg, Substitutions in Dynamics, Arithmetics and Combinatorics, vol. 1794 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2002.