- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 713252, 10 pages
Best Proximity Points for Some Classes of Proximal Contractions
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Science Faculty for Girls, P.O. Box 4087, Jeddah 21491, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21859, Saudi Arabia
3DEIM, Università Degli Studi di Palermo, Viale Delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
Received 9 May 2013; Revised 11 August 2013; Accepted 11 August 2013
Academic Editor: E. Karapinar
Copyright © 2013 Maryam A. Alghamdi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Moosa Gabeleh, and Naseer Shahzad, “Existence and Uniqueness of a Solution for Some Nonlinear Programming Problems,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2014.
- Poom Kumam, and Antonio Francisco Roldán López de Hierro, “On Existence and Uniqueness of -Best Proximity Points under -Contractivity Conditions and Consequences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.