- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 713654, 6 pages
A Uniqueness Theorem for Bessel Operator from Interior Spectral Data
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Art, Erzincan University, 24100 Erzincan, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Firat University, 23119 Elazig, Turkey
Received 24 February 2013; Accepted 12 April 2013
Academic Editor: Rodrigo Lopez Pouso
Copyright © 2013 Murat Sat and Etibar S. Panakhov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Funda Metin, “Fractional singular Sturm-Liouville operator for Coulomb potential,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Erdal Bas, “Fundamental Spectral Theory of Fractional Singular Sturm-Liouville Operator,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, Hamid A. Jalab, and Abdullah Gani, “Entropy solution of fractional dynamic cloud computing system associated with finite boundary condition,” Boundary Value Problems, 2016.