- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 714263, 6 pages
Euler Type Half-Linear Differential Equation with Periodic Coefficients
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 10 July 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Abdelaziz Rhandi
Copyright © 2013 Ondřej Došlý and Hana Funková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Á. Elbert, “Asymptotic behaviour of autonomous half-linear differential systems on the plane,” Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, vol. 19, no. 2–4, pp. 447–464, 1984.
- Á. Elbert, “A half-linear second order differential equation,” in Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, Vol. I, II, vol. 30 of Colloquia Mathematica Societatis János Bolyai, pp. 153–180, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1981.
- T. Kusano, Y. Naito, and A. Ogata, “Strong oscillation and nonoscillation of quasilinear differential equations of second order,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 1994.
- O. Došlý and P. Řehák, Half-Linear Differential Equations, vol. 202 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2005.
- Á. Elbert and A. Schneider, “Perturbations of the half-linear Euler differential equation,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 56–83, 2000.
- O. Došlý, “Perturbations of the half-linear Euler-Weber type differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 323, no. 1, pp. 426–440, 2006.
- O. Došlý and H. Haladová, “Half-linear Euler differential equations in the critical case,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 48, pp. 41–49, 2011.
- O. Došlý and P. Hasil, “Critical oscillation constant for half-linear differential equations with periodic coefficients,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 190, no. 3, pp. 395–408, 2011.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Half-linear oscillation criteria: perturbation in term involving derivative,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 12, pp. 3756–3766, 2010.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Two-parametric conditionally oscillatory half-linear differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 182827, 16 pages, 2011.
- O. Došlý and H. Funková, “Perturbations of half-linear Euler differential equation and transformations of modified Riccati equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 738472, 19 pages, 2012.
- P. Hasil, “Conditional oscillation of half-linear differential equations with periodic coefficients,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 119–131, 2008.
- H. Krüger and G. Teschl, “Effective Prüfer angles and relative oscillation criteria,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 245, no. 12, pp. 3823–3848, 2008.
- K. M. Schmidt, “Oscillation of the perturbed Hill equation and the lower spectrum of radially periodic Schrödinger operators in the plane,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 127, no. 8, pp. 2367–2374, 1999.
- K. M. Schmidt, “Critical coupling constants and eigenvalue asymptotics of perturbed periodic Sturm-Liouville operators,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 211, no. 2, pp. 465–485, 2000.
- P. Hasil and M. Veselý, “Oscillation of half-linear differential equations with asymptotically almost periodic coefficients,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 122, 2013.
- J. Sugie and N. Yamaoka, “Comparison theorems for oscillation of second-order half-linear differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 111, no. 1-2, pp. 165–179, 2006.
- G. Bognár and O. Došlý, “A remark on power comparison theorem for half-linear differential equations,” Mathematica Bohemica, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 187–195, 2008.
- J. Jaroš, K. Takaŝi, and T. Tanigawa, “Nonoscillation theory for second order half-linear differential equations in the framework of regular variation,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 129–149, 2003.
- J. Jaroš, K. Takaŝi, and T. Tanigawa, “Nonoscillatory half-linear differential equations and generalized Karamata functions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 762–787, 2006.
- T. Kusano, J. Manojlović, and T. Tanigawa, “Existence of regularly varying solutions with nonzero indices of half-linear differential equations with retarded arguments,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 411–425, 2010.
- Z. Pátíková, “Asymptotic formulas for non-oscillatory solutions of perturbed half-linear Euler equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 3281–3290, 2008.
- Z. Pátíková, “Asymptotic formulas for nonoscillatory solutions of conditionally oscillatory half-linear equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 223–236, 2010.