- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 715252, 5 pages
Solving Integral Representations Problems for the Stationary Schrödinger Equation
Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan University of Economics and Law, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Kurasov
Copyright © 2013 Yudong Ren. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gang Xu, Pai Yang, and Tao Zhao, “Dirichlet problems of harmonic functions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Tao Zhao, “Minimally thin sets associated with the stationary Schrodinger operator,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Gang Xu, and Xiaoyu Zhou, “Lower Estimates for Certain Harmonic Functions in the Half Space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Gaixian Xue, and Jinjin Huang, “On the Tumura-Clunie Theorem and Its Application,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.