- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 715252, 5 pages
Solving Integral Representations Problems for the Stationary Schrödinger Equation
Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan University of Economics and Law, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Kurasov
Copyright © 2013 Yudong Ren. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, vol. 3, Academic Press, London, UK, 1970.
- G. Rosenblum, M. Solomyak, and M. Shubin, Spectral Theory of Differential Operators, VINITI, Moscow, Russia, 1989.
- B. Simon, “Schrödinger semigroups,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 447–526, 1982.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- B. Y. Levin and A. I. Kheyfits, “Asymptotic behavior of subfunctions of time-independent Schrödinger operators,” in Some Topics on Value Distribution and Differentiability in Complex and P-Adic Analysis, vol. 11, pp. 323–397, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2008.
- B. Y. Su, “Dirichlet Problem for the Schrödinger operator in a half space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 578197, 14 pages, 2012.
- M. Finkelstein and S. Scheinberg, “Kernels for solving problems of Dirichlet type in a half-plane,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 108–113, 1975.
- D. Siegel and E. Talvila, “Sharp growth estimates for modified Poisson integrals in a half space,” Potential Analysis, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 333–360, 2001.
- G. T. Deng, “Integral representations of harmonic functions in half spaces,” Bulletin des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 53–59, 2007.
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “Growth estimates for modified Green potentials in the upper-half space,” Bulletin des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 135, no. 3, pp. 279–290, 2011.
- L. Qiao, “Integral representations for harmonic functions of infinite order in a cone,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 61, no. 1-2, pp. 63–74, 2012.
- E. M. Stein, Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1970.
- L. Qiao, “Modified Poisson integral and Green potential on a half-space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 765965, 13 pages, 2012.
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “The Riesz decomposition theorem for superharmonic functions in a cone and its application,” Scientia Sinica Mathematica, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 763–774, 2012 (Chinese).
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “Integral representations of harmonic functions in a cone,” Scientia Sinica Mathematica, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 535–546, 2011 (Chinese).
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “Growth estimate for a class of harmonic functions in a cone,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1021–1028, 2011 (Chinese).
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “Growth property and integral representation of harmonic functions in a cone,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 511–523, 2013.
- L. Qiao and G. T. Deng, “Integral representation for the solution of the stationary Schrödinger equation in a cone,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 285, no. 16, pp. 2029–2038, 2012.
- B. Y. Su, “Growth properties of harmonic functions in the upper half space,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1095–1100, 2012 (Chinese).
- A. I. Kheyfits, “Liouville theorems for generalized harmonic functions,” Potential Analysis, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 93–101, 2002.