- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 715258, 6 pages
Explicit Solutions of Singular Differential Equation by Means of Fractional Calculus Operators
Department of Mathematics, Firat University, 23119 Elazig, Turkey
Received 8 July 2013; Revised 6 September 2013; Accepted 10 September 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Resat Yilmazer and Okkes Ozturk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Di¤erential Equations: An Introduction to Fractional Derivatives, Fractional Di¤erential Equations, Methods of Their Solution and Some of Their Applications, Mathematics in Science and Enginering, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus: Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order, vol. 111 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives: Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993, Translated from the 1987 Russian original, Revised by the authors.
- D. Baleanu, K. Diethelm, E. Scalas, and J. J. Trujillo, Fractional Calculus Models and Numerical Methods, vol. 3 of Series on Complexity, Nonlinearity and Chaos, World Scientific, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2012.
- D. Băleanu, O. G. Mustafa, and R. P. Agarwal, “On the solution set for a class of sequential fractional differential equations,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 38, Article ID 385209, 7 pages, 2010.
- R. Yilmazer, “N-fractional calculus operator method to a modified hydrogen atom equation,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 489–501, 2010.
- E. Bas, R. Yilmazer, and E. Panakhov, “Fractional solutions of Bessel equation with N-method,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 685695, 8 pages, 2013.
- K. Nishimoto, Fractional Calculus. Vol. I, Descartes Press, Koriyama, Japan, 1984.
- K. Nishimoto, Fractional Calculus. Vol. II, Descartes Press, Koriyama, Japan, 1987.
- K. Nishimoto, Fractional Calculus. Vol. III, Descartes Press, Koriyama, Japan, 1989.
- K. Nishimoto, Fractional Calculus. Vol. IV, Descartes Press, Koriyama, Japan, 1991.
- K. Nishimoto, Fractional Calculus. Vol. V, Descartes Press, Koriyama, Japan, 1996.
- B. Ross, Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, vol. 457 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1975.
- S.-D. Lin, W.-C. Ling, K. Nishimoto, and H. M. Srivastava, “A simple fractional-calculus approach to the solutions of the Bessel differential equation of general order and some of its applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 9-10, pp. 1487–1498, 2005.
- M. D. Ortigueira, Fractional Calculus for Scientists and Engineers, vol. 84 of Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2011.
- L. M. B. C. Campos, “On the solution of some simple fractional differential equations,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 481–496, 1990.
- S.-T. Tu, D.-K. Chyan, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some families of ordinary and partial fractional differintegral equations,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 291–302, 2001.
- R. Eid, S. I. Muslih, D. Baleanu, and E. Rabei, “On fractional Schrödinger equation in α-dimensional fractional space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1299–1304, 2009.
- X. He, “Excitons in anisotropic solids: the model of fractional-dimensional space,” Physical Review B, vol. 43, pp. 2063–2069, 1991.
- S.-D. Lin, J.-C. Shyu, K. Nishimoto, and H. M. Srivastava, “Explicit solutions of some general families of ordinary and partial differential equations associated with the Bessel equation by means of fractional calculus,” Journal of Fractional Calculus, vol. 25, pp. 33–45, 2004.