- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 715456, 6 pages
Further Remarks on Fixed-Point Theorems in the Context of Partial Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 29 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chi-Ming Chen
Copyright © 2013 Mohamed Jleli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniela Paesano, and Calogero Vetro, “Multi-valued $$F$$ F -contractions in 0-complete partial metric spaces with application to Volterra type integral equation,” Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Fisicas y Naturales. Serie A. Matematicas, 2013.
- Abdul Rahim Khan, Mujahid Abbas, Talat Nazir, and Cristiana Ionescu, “Fixed Points of Multivalued Contractive Mappings in Partial Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Talat Nazir, and Mujahid Abbas, “Common fixed points of two pairs of mappings satisfying (E.A)-property in partial metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 237, 2014.
- Mohammad Imdad, Anupam Sharma, and Ali Erduran, “Generalized Meir-Keeler type n-tupled fixed point theorems in ordered partial metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 114, 2014.