- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 715456, 6 pages
Further Remarks on Fixed-Point Theorems in the Context of Partial Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 29 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chi-Ming Chen
Copyright © 2013 Mohamed Jleli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. G. Matthews, “Partial metric topology,” in Proceedings of the 8th Summer Conference on General Topology and Applications, vol. 728, pp. 183–197, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1994.
- T. Abdeljawad, E. Karapınar, and K. Taş, “A generalized contraction principle with control functions on partial metric spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 716–719, 2012.
- I. Altun, F. Sola, and H. Simsek, “Generalized contractions on partial metric spaces,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 157, no. 18, pp. 2778–2785, 2010.
- L. Ćirić, B. Samet, H. Aydi, and C. Vetro, “Common fixed points of generalized contractions on partial metric spaces and an application,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 6, pp. 2398–2406, 2011.
- S. Oltra and O. Valero, “Banach's fixed point theorem for partial metric spaces,” Rendiconti dell'Istituto di Matematica dell'Università di Trieste, vol. 36, no. 1-2, pp. 17–26, 2004.
- D. Paesano and P. Vetro, “Suzuki's type characterizations of completeness for partial metric spaces and fixed points for partially ordered metric spaces,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 159, no. 3, pp. 911–920, 2012.
- S. Romaguera, “Fixed point theorems for generalized contractions on partial metric spaces,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 194–199, 2012.
- I. A. Rus, “Fixed point theory in partial metric spaces,” Analele Universităţii de Vest din Timişoara. Seria Matematică-Informatică, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 149–160, 2008.
- B. Samet, M. Rajović, R. Lazović, and R. Stojiljković, “Common fixed point results for nonlinear contractions in ordered partial metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, article 71, 14 pages, 2011.
- R. H. Haghi, Sh. Rezapour, and N. Shahzad, “Be careful on partial metric fixed point results,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 450–454, 2013.
- B. Samet, C. Vetro, and F. Vetro, “From metric spaces to partial metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, article 5, 11 pages, 2013.