- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 723453, 8 pages
Existence for Nonautonomous Fractional Integrodifferential Equations with Nonlocal Conditions
School of Mathematics, Yunnan Normal University, Kunming 650092, China
Received 10 July 2013; Revised 16 September 2013; Accepted 12 October 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 Fang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Hille and R. S. Phillips, Functional Analysis and Semi-Groups, vol. 31 of American Mathematical Society, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1957.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- V. Kiryakova, Generalized Fractional Calculus and Applications, Longman Scientific & Technical, Harlow, UK, 1994, copublished in the United States with John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “Basic theory of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 8, pp. 2677–2682, 2008.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Gordon and Breach Science, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- R. P. Agarwal, V. Lakshmikantham, and J. J. Nieto, “On the concept of solution for fractional differential equations with uncertainty,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 6, pp. 2859–2862, 2010.
- B. Ahmad, J. J. Nieto, A. Alsaedi, and M. El-Shahed, “A study of nonlinear Langevin equation involving two fractional orders in different intervals,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 599–606, 2012.
- K. Balachandran and S. Kiruthika, “Existence of solutions of abstract fractional integrodifferential equations of Sobolev type,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 3406–3413, 2012.
- A. Debbouche, D. Baleanu, and R. P. Agarwal, “Nonlocal nonlinear integrodifferential equations of fractional orders,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2010, article 78, 2012.
- M. M. El-Borai, “The fundamental solutions for fractional evolution equations of parabolic type,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis, vol. 2004, no. 3, pp. 197–211, 2004.
- G. M. N'Guérékata, “A Cauchy problem for some fractional abstract differential equation with non local conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 1873–1876, 2009.
- L. Hu, Y. Ren, and R. Sakthivel, “Existence and uniqueness of mild solutions for semilinear integro-differential equations of fractional order with nonlocal initial conditions and delays,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 507–514, 2009.
- F. Li, “Existence and uniqueness of mild solution for fractional integrodifferential equations of neutral type with nonlocal conditions,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 921–936, 2012.
- E. Hernández, D. O'Regan, and K. Balachandran, “On recent developments in the theory of abstract differential equations with fractional derivatives,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. 3462–3471, 2010.
- G. M. Mophou and G. M. N'Guérékata, “Existence of the mild solution for some fractional differential equations with nonlocal conditions,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 315–322, 2009.
- V. E. Tarasov and J. J. Trujillo, “Fractional power-law spatial dispersion in electrodynamics,” Annals of Physics, vol. 334, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- R. P. Agarwal, B. de Andrade, and G. Siracusa, “On fractional integro-differential equations with state-dependent delay,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1143–1149, 2011.
- Y. Ren, Y. Qin, and R. Sakthivel, “Existence results for fractional order semilinear integro-differential evolution equations with infinite delay,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 33–49, 2010.
- H. Tanabe, Functional Analytic Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- L. Byszewski, “Theorems about the existence and uniqueness of solutions of a semilinear evolution nonlocal Cauchy problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 162, no. 2, pp. 494–505, 1991.
- J. Liang and T.-J. Xiao, “Semilinear integrodifferential equations with nonlocal initial conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 6-7, pp. 863–875, 2004.
- J. Liang, J. H. Liu, and T.-J. Xiao, “Nonlocal problems for integrodifferential equations,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems A, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 815–824, 2008.
- T.-J. Xiao and J. Liang, “Existence of classical solutions to nonautonomous nonlocal parabolic problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e225–e232, 2005.
- R. R. Akhmerov, M. I. Kamenskii, A. S. Potapov, A. E. Rodkina, and B. N. Sadovskii, Measures of Noncompactness and Condensing Operators, vol. 55, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1992.
- M. Kamenskii, V. Obukhovskii, and P. Zecca, Condensing Multivalued Maps and Semilinear Differential Inclusions in Banach Spaces, vol. 7 of De Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- A. Friedman, Partial Differential Equations, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, NY, USA, 1969.