- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 729093, 11 pages
A Characterization of Semilinear Dense Range Operators and Applications
1Universidad de los Andes, Facultad de Ciencias, Departamento de Matemática, Mérida 5101, Venezuela
2Universidad Central de Venezuela, Facultad de Ciencias, Departamento de Matemática, Caracas 1053, Venezuela
Received 13 October 2012; Revised 25 November 2012; Accepted 22 January 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2013 H. Leiva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hugo Leiva, N. Merentes, and J. Sanchez, “Approximate Controllability of a Semilinear Heat Equation,” International Journal of Partial Differential Equations, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Agamirza E. Bashirov, Noushin Ghahramanlou, and James Lam, “On partial approximate controllability of semilinear systems,” Cogent Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 965947, 2014.