- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 732069, 8 pages
Degree of Approximation by Hybrid Operators
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Bawana Road, Delhi 110042, India
2Department of Mathematics Education, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul 110-745, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics, Meijo University, Nagoya 468-8502, Japan
Received 8 May 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Irena Rachůnková
Copyright © 2013 Naokant Deo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Sahai and G. Prasad, “On simultaneous approximation by modified Lupas operators,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 122–128, 1985.
- N. Deo, “Faster rate of convergence on Srivastava-Gupta operators,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 21, pp. 10486–10491, 2012.
- N. Deo and N. Bhardwaj, “Some approximation results for Durrmeyer operators,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5531–5536, 2011.
- M. M. Derriennic, “Sur l'approximation de fonctions intégrables sur [0, 1] par des polynômes de Bernstein modifiés,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 325–343, 1981.
- O. Duman, M. A. Özarslan, and H. Aktuğlu, “Better error estimation for Szász-Mirakjan-beta operators,” Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 53–59, 2008.
- H. S. Kasana, G. Prasad, P. N. Agrawal, and A. Sahai, “Modified Szász operators,” in Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications (Kuwait, 1985), vol. 3 of KFAS Proceedings Series, pp. 29–41, Pergamon, Oxford, UK, 1988.
- V. Gupta, G. S. Srivastava, and A. Sahai, “On simultaneous approximation by Szász-beta operators,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 1995.
- H. S. Jung and R. Sakai, “Approximation by Lupas-type operators and Szász-Mirakyan-type operators,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 546784, 28 pages, 2012.