- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735919, 6 pages
Adaptive Wavelet Precise Integration Method for Nonlinear Black-Scholes Model Based on Variational Iteration Method
School of Accounting, Capital University of Economics and Business, 121 Zhangjialukou, Huaxiang Fengtai District, Beijing 100070, China
Received 31 December 2012; Revised 14 February 2013; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Huahong Yan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shu-Li Mei, “HAM-Based Adaptive Multiscale Meshless Method for Burgers Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Shu-Li Mei, “HPM-Based Dynamic Wavelet Transform and Its Application in Image Denoising,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Li-wei Liu, “Interval Wavelet Numerical Method on Fokker-Planck Equations for Nonlinear Random System,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Shu-Li Mei, and De-Hai Zhu, “Interval Shannon Wavelet Collocation Method for Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Shu-Li Mei, “VIM-Based Dynamic Sparse Grid Approach to Partial Differential Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Liwei Liu, “Construction of Interval Shannon Wavelet and Its Application in Solving Nonlinear Black-Scholes Equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.