- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735919, 6 pages
Adaptive Wavelet Precise Integration Method for Nonlinear Black-Scholes Model Based on Variational Iteration Method
School of Accounting, Capital University of Economics and Business, 121 Zhangjialukou, Huaxiang Fengtai District, Beijing 100070, China
Received 31 December 2012; Revised 14 February 2013; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Huahong Yan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wang, J. R. Liang, L. J. Lv, W. Y. Qiu, and F. Y. Ren, “Continuous time Black-Scholes equation with transaction costs in subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 3, pp. 750–759, 2012.
- J. P. N. Bishwal, “Stochastic moment problem and hedging of generalized Black-Scholes options,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 1271–1280, 2011.
- T. K. Jana and P. Roy, “Pseudo Hermitian formulation of the quantum Black-Scholes Hamiltonian,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 8, pp. 2636–2640, 2012.
- M. K. Kadalbajoo, L. P. Tripathi, and A. Kumar, “A cubic B-spline collocation method for a numerical solution of the generalized Black-Scholes equation,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 3-4, pp. 1483–1505, 2012.
- J. H. He, “Variational iteration method: a kind of nonlinear analytical technique: some exomples,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 699–708, 1999.
- J. H. He, “Variational iteration method for autonomous ordinary differential systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 114, no. 2-3, pp. 115–123, 2000.
- J. H. He, X. H. Wu, and F. Austin, “The variational iteration method which should be followed,” Nonlinear Science Letters A, vol. 1, pp. 1–30, 2007.
- J. H. He and X. H. Wu, “Variational iteration method: new development and applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 881–894, 2007.
- J. H. He, “Asymptotic methods for solitary solutions and compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 916793, 130 pages, 2012.
- G. C. Wu, “New trends in the variational iteration method,” Communications in Fractional Calculus, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 59–75, 2011.
- M. S. Tauseef, Y. Ahmet, A. S. Sefa, and U. Muhammad, “Modified variational iteration method for free-convective boundary-layer equation using padé approximation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 318298, 11 pages, 2010.
- G. C. Wu, “Variational iteration method for -difference equations of second order,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 102850, 5 pages, 2012.
- H. Kong and L. L. Huang, “Lagrange multipliers of q-difference equations of third order,” Communications in Fractional Calculus, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 30–33, 2012.
- G. C. Wu and D. Baleanu, “Variational iteration method for the Burgers' flow with fractional derivatives–new Lagrange multipliers,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2012.
- G. C. Wu, “Challenge in the variational iteration method—a new approach to the Lagrange multipliers,” Journal of King Saud University—Science, 2012.
- S. L. Mei, Q. S. Lu, S. W. Zhang, and L. Jin, “Adaptive interval wavelet precise integration method for partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 364–371, 2005.
- S. L. Mei, C. J. Du, and S. W. Zhang, “Asymptotic numerical method for multi-degree-of-freedom nonlinear dynamic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 536–542, 2008.
- S. L. Mei and S. W. Zhang, “Coupling technique of variational iteration and homotopy perturbation methods for nonlinear matrix differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 1092–1100, 2007.
- S. L. Mei, C. J. Du, and S. W. Zhang, “Linearized perturbation method for stochastic analysis of a rill erosion model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 289–296, 2008.
- S. L. Mei, S. W. Zhang, and T. W. Lei, “On wavelet precise time-integration method for Burgers equation,” Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 49–52, 2003.