- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 737146, 7 pages
Positioning Errors Predicting Method of Strapdown Inertial Navigation Systems Based on PSO-SVM
Space Control and Inertial Technology Research Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 13 July 2013; Revised 27 July 2013; Accepted 27 July 2013
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2013 Xunyuan Yin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chaolong Zhang, Yigang He, Lifen Yuan, and Fangming Deng, “A Novel Approach for Analog Circuit Fault Prognostics Based on Improved RVM,” Journal of Electronic Testing, 2014.
- Yanqiu Sun, “A Hybrid Approach by Integrating Brain Storm Optimization Algorithm with Grey Neural Network for Stock Index Forecasting,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Ming-Yuan Shieh, Juing-Shian Chiou, and Ming-Tang Liu, “Design of Immune-Algorithm-Based Adaptive Fuzzy Controllers for Active Suspension Systems,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.