- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 738653, 8 pages
BIBO Stability Analysis for Delay Switched Systems with Nonlinear Perturbation
1School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Xihua University, Chengdu 610096, China
2College of Engineering and Science, Victoria University, Melbourne, VIC 8001, Australia
3School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
4Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 16 February 2013; Revised 15 April 2013; Accepted 17 April 2013
Academic Editor: Hongli Dong
Copyright © 2013 Jincheng Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juing-Shian Chiou, and Jen-Hsing Li, “Robust Delay Independent Stability Analysis for the Switched Interval Time-Delay Systems with Time-Driven Switching Strategy,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Carmen Pérez, and Francisco Benítez, “Switched Convergence of Second-Order Switched Homogeneous Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Shouming Zhong, “Coefficient Matrix Decomposition Method and BIBO Stabilization of Stochasti c Systems with Time Delays,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Chi-Jo Wang, and Juing-Shian Chiou, “On Delay Independent Stabilization Analysis for a Class of Switched Large-Scale Time-Delay Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.