- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741043, 11 pages
Existence and Stability of Positive Periodic Solutions for a Neutral Multispecies Logarithmic Population Model with Feedback Control and Impulse
1Department of Mathematics, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
2Department of Mathematics, Hengyang Normal University, Hengyang, Hunan 421008, China
Received 14 June 2013; Revised 1 August 2013; Accepted 2 August 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Ren
Copyright © 2013 Zhenguo Luo and Liping Luo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhenguo Luo, Liping Luo, Jianhua Huang, and Binxiang Dai, “Global Positive Periodic Solutions of Generalized -Species Gilpin-Ayala Delayed Competition Systems with Impulses,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Zhenguo Luo, Liping Luo, and Yunhui Zeng, “Multiple Periodic Solutions of Generalized Gause-Type Predator-Prey Systems with Nonmonotonic Numerical Responses and Impulse,” ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Zhenguo Luo, Liping Luo, and Yunhui Zeng, “Positive Periodic Solution for the Generalized Neutral Differential Equation with Multiple Delays and Impulse,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.