- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 742643, 11 pages
Classification of Exact Solutions for Generalized Form of Equation
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Firat University, 23119 Elazig, Turkey
Received 24 May 2013; Revised 1 August 2013; Accepted 18 August 2013
Academic Editor: Santanu Saha Ray
Copyright © 2013 Hasan Bulut. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Hirota, “Exact solutions of the Korteweg-de-Vries equation for multiple collisions of solitons,” Physics Letters A, vol. 27, pp. 1192–1194, 1971.
- W. Malfliet and W. Hereman, “The tanh method: exact solutions of nonlinear evolution and wave equations,” Physica Scripta, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 563–568, 1996.
- M. Naja, S. Arbabi, and M. Naja, “New application of sine-cosine method for the generalized (2 + 1)-dimensional nonlinear evolution equations,” International Journal of Advanced Mathematical Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 45–49, 2013.
- Y. Gurefe, A. Sonmezoglu, and E. Misirli, “Application of the trial equation method for solving some nonlinear evolution equations arising in mathematical physics,” Pramana Journal of Physics, vol. 77, pp. 1023–1029, 2011.
- Y. Gurefe, A. Sonmezoglu, and E. Misirli, “Application of an irrational trial equation method to high-dimensional nonlinear evolution equations,” Journal of Advanced Mathematical Studies, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 41–47, 2012.
- C. S. Liu, “Trial equation method and its applications to nonlinear evolution equations,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2505–2509, 2005.
- C. S. Liu, “Trial equation method for nonlinear evolution equations with rank inhomogeneous: mathematical discussions and applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, pp. 219–223, 2006.
- Y. Pandir, Y. Gurefe, U. Kadak, and E. Misirli, “Classification of exact solutions for some nonlinear partial differential equations with generalized evolution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 478531, 16 pages, 2012.
- Y. Gurefe, E. Misirli, A. Sonmezoglu, and M. Ekici, “Extended trial equation method to generalized partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 10, pp. 5253–5260, 2013.
- Y. Pandir, Y. Gurefe, and E. Misirli, “Classification of exact solutions to the generalized KadomtsevPetviashvili equation,” Physica Scripta, vol. 87, Article ID 025003, 12 pages, 2013.
- Y. Pandir, Y. Gurefe, and E. Misirli, “The extended trial equation method for some time fractional differential equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 491359, 13 pages, 2013.
- C. S. Liu, “A new trial equation method and its applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, pp. 395–397, 2006.
- C. Y. Jun, “Classification of traveling wave solutions to the Vakhnenko equations,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 3987–3996, 2011.
- C. Y. Jun, “Classification of traveling wave solutions to the modified form of the Degasperis-Procesi equation,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 56, no. 1-2, pp. 43–48, 2012.
- C.-S. Liu, “Applications of complete discrimination system for polynomial for classifications of traveling wave solutions to nonlinear differential equations,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 181, no. 2, pp. 317–324, 2010.
- G. Ebadi and A. Biswas, “The G′/G method and topological soliton solution of the K(m,n) equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 2377–2382, 2011.
- M. S. Bruzon and M. L. Gandarias, “Classical potential symmetries of the K(m,n) equation with generalized evolution term,” WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 275–284, 2010.
- M. S. Bruzon, M. L. Gandarias, G. A. Gonzalez, and R. Hansen, “The K(m,n) equation with generalized evolution term studied by symmetry reductions and qualitative analysis,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 20, pp. 10094–10105, 2012.