- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 747268, 8 pages
Regularity of Dual Gabor Windows
1Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark, Building 303, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, KAIST, 373-1 Guseong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan-Si, Gyeongsangbuk-Do 712-749, Republic of Korea
Received 29 May 2013; Accepted 25 August 2013
Academic Editor: Anna Mercaldo
Copyright © 2013 Ole Christensen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Laugesen, “Gabor dual spline windows,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 180–194, 2009.
- I. Kim, “Gabor frames in one dimension with trigonometric spline dual windows,” Preprint, 2012.
- H. G. Feichtinger and T. Strohmer, Gabor Analysis and Algorithms, Theory and Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- H. G. Feichtinger and T. Strohmer, Advances in Gabor Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2002.
- K. Gröchenig, Foundations of Time-Frequency Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2000.
- S. Li, “On general frame decompositions,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 16, no. 9-10, pp. 1181–1191, 1995.
- O. Christensen, “Frames and generalized shift-invariant systems,” in Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, vol. 164, pp. 193–209, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2006, Proceedings of Conference in Växjö, June 2004.
- A. Ron and Z. Shen, “Weyl-Heisenberg frames and Riesz bases in ,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 237–282, 1997.
- A. J. E. M. Janssen, “The duality condition for Weyl-Heisenberg frames,” in Gabor Analysis: Theory and Applications, H. G. Feichtinger and T. Strohmer, Eds., pp. 33–84, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- E. Lieb and M. Loss, Analysis, vol. 14 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2nd edition, 2001.
- O. Christensen, Frames and Bases, An Introductory Course, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2007.