- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 752497, 5 pages
Asymptotic -Algebras from -Actions on Higher Rank Graphs
Department of Mathematics Education, Ewha Womans University, Seoul 120-750, Republic of Korea
Received 17 March 2013; Accepted 5 June 2013
Academic Editor: Baodong Zheng
Copyright © 2013 Inhyeop Yi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Kumjian and D. Pask, “Actions of associated to higher rank graphs,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1153–1172, 2003.
- I. F. Putnam, “-algebras from Smale spaces,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 175–195, 1996.
- I. F. Putnam and J. Spielberg, “The structure of -algebras associated with hyperbolic dynamical systems,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 163, no. 2, pp. 279–299, 1999.
- D. Ruelle, Thermodynamic Formalism, vol. 5 of Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications, Addison-Wesley, 1978.
- D. Ruelle, “Noncommutative algebras for hyperbolic diffeomorphisms,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 93, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 1988.
- J. Cuntz and W. Krieger, “A class of -algebras and topological Markov chains,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 251–268, 1980.
- C. Hou and X. Chen, “A note on the ideals of groupoid -algebras from Smale spaces,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 271–279, 2001.
- A. Kumjian and D. Pask, “Higher rank graph -algebras,” New York Journal of Mathematics, vol. 6, pp. 1–20, 2000.
- J. Renault, A Groupoid Approach to C∗-Algebras, vol. 793 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1980.