- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 761306, 7 pages
Nonzero-Sum Stochastic Differential Game between Controller and Stopper for Jump Diffusions
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116023, China
2School of Science, Dalian Jiaotong University, Dalian 116028, China
Received 5 February 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ryan Loxton
Copyright © 2013 Yan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Bertoin, Lévy Processes, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1996.
- D. Applebaum, Lévy Processes and Stochastic Calculus, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2003.
- S. Mataramvura and B. Øksendal, “Risk minimizing portfolios and HJBI equations for stochastic differential games,” Stochastics, vol. 80, no. 4, pp. 317–337, 2008.
- R. J. Elliott and T. K. Siu, “On risk minimizing portfolios under a Markovian regime-switching Black-Scholes economy,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 176, pp. 271–291, 2010.
- G. Wang and Z. Wu, “Mean-variance hedging and forward-backward stochastic differential filtering equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 310910, 20 pages, 2011.
- I. Karatzas and W. Sudderth, “Stochastic games of control and stopping for a linear diffusion,” in Random Walk, Sequential Analysis and Related Topics: A Festschrift in Honor of Y.S. Chow, A. Hsiung, Z. L. Ying, and C. H. Zhang, Eds., pp. 100–117, World Scientific Publishers, 2006.
- S. Hamadène, “Mixed zero-sum stochastic differential game and American game options,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 496–518, 2006.
- M. K. Ghosh, M. K. S. Rao, and D. Sheetal, “Differential games of mixed type with control and stopping times,” Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 143–158, 2009.
- M. K. Ghosh and K. S. Mallikarjuna Rao, “Existence of value in stochastic differential games of mixed type,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 895–905, 2012.
- I. Karatzas and Q. Li, “BSDE approach to non-zero-sum stochastic differential games of control and stopping,” in Stochastic Processes, Finance and Control, pp. 105–153, World Scientific Publishers, 2012.
- J.-P. Lepeltier, “On a general zero-sum stochastic game with stopping strategy for one player and continuous strategy for the other,” Probability and Mathematical Statistics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 43–50, 1985.
- I. Karatzas and W. D. Sudderth, “The controller-and-stopper game for a linear diffusion,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 1111–1127, 2001.
- A. Weerasinghe, “A controller and a stopper game with degenerate variance control,” Electronic Communications in Probability, vol. 11, pp. 89–99, 2006.
- I. Karatzas and I.-M. Zamfirescu, “Martingale approach to stochastic differential games of control and stopping,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 1495–1527, 2008.
- E. Bayraktar, I. Karatzas, and S. Yao, “Optimal stopping for dynamic convex risk measures,” Illinois Journal of Mathematics, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 1025–1067, 2010.
- E. Bayraktar and V. R. Young, “Proving regularity of the minimal probability of ruin via a game of stopping and control,” Finance and Stochastics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 785–818, 2011.
- F. Bagherya, S. Haademb, B. Øksendal, and I. Turpina, “Optimal stopping and stochastic control differential games for jump diffusions,” Stochastics, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 85–97, 2013.
- B. Øksendal and A. Sulem, Applied Stochastic Control of Jump Diffusions, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2nd edition, 2007.
- Q. Lin, R. Loxton, K. L. Teo, and Y. H. Wu, “A new computational method for a class of free terminal time optimal control problems,” Pacific Journal of Optimization, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 63–81, 2011.
- Q. Lin, R. Loxton, K. L. Teo, and Y. H. Wu, “Optimal control computation for nonlinear systems with state-dependent stopping criteria,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 2116–2129, 2012.
- C. Jiang, Q. Lin, C. Yu, K. L. Teo, and G.-R. Duan, “An exact penalty method for free terminal time optimal control problem with continuous inequality constraints,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 30–53, 2012.