- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762751, 8 pages
Limit Cycles and Isochronous Centers in a Class of Ninth Degree System
1School of Science, Linyi University, Linyi, Shandong 276005, China
2School of Science, Shaoyang University, Shaoyang, Hunan 422000, China
Received 15 April 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Ruediger Landes
Copyright © 2013 Li Hongwei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. S. Loud, “Behavior of the period of solutions of certain plane autonomous systems near centers,” vol. 3, pp. 21–36, 1964.
- J. Chavarriga, J. Giné, and I. A. García, “Isochronous centers of a linear center perturbed by fourth degree homogeneous polynomial,” Bulletin des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 123, no. 2, pp. 77–96, 1999.
- J. Chavarriga, J. Giné, and I. A. García, “Isochronous centers of a linear center perturbed by fifth degree homogeneous polynomials,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 126, no. 1-2, pp. 351–368, 2000.
- I. Pleshkan, “A new method of investigating the isochronicity of system of two differential equations,” Differential Equations, vol. 5, pp. 796–802, 1969.
- Y. P. Lin and J. B. Li, “Normal form and critical points values of the period of closed orbits for planar autonomous systems,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 490–501, 1991.
- J. Chavarriga, J. Giné, and I. A. García, “Isochronicity into a family of time-reversible cubic vector fields,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 121, no. 2-3, pp. 129–145, 2001.
- L. Cairó, J. Giné, and J. Llibre, “A class of reversible cubic systems with an isochronous center,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 38, no. 11-12, pp. 39–53, 1999.
- J. Chavarriga, J. Giné, and I. García, “Isochronous centers of cubic systems with degenerate infinity,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems for Theory, Applications, and Computer Simulations, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 221–238, 1999.
- C. Du, Y. Liu, and H. Mi, “A class of ninth degree system with four isochronous centers,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2609–2620, 2008.
- Y. R. Liu and H. B. Chen, “Formulas of singular point quantities and the first 10 saddle quantities for a class of cubic system,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 295–302, 2002 (Chinese).
- Y. Liu and J. Li, “Theory of values of singular point in complex autonomous differential system,” Science China. Series A, vol. 3, pp. 245–255, 1989.
- Y. Liu and W. Huang, “A new method to determine isochronous center conditions for polynomial differential systems,” Bulletin des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 127, no. 2, pp. 133–148, 2003.
- M. Han, Y. Lin, and P. Yu, “A study on the existence of limit cycles of a planar system with third-degree polynomials,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 41–60, 2004.