- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 767254, 5 pages
The Multisoliton Solutions for the -Dimensional Sawada-Kotera Equation
1Applied Technology College, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang 621010, China
2School of Science, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang 621010, China
3School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Mianyang Normal University, Mianyang 621000, China
Received 13 November 2012; Revised 19 December 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Zhenhui Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Abolowitz and P. A. Clarkson, Solitons, Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Inverse Scattering Transform, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1991.
- A. Maccari, “Chaos, solitons and fractals in the nonlinear Dirac equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 336, no. 2-3, pp. 117–125, 2005.
- Z. Feng, “Comment on "On the extended applications of homogeneous balance method",” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. 593–596, 2004.
- X. Q. Liu, H. L. Chen, and Y. Q. Lü, “Explicit solutions of the generalized KdV equations with higher order nonlinearity,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 171, no. 1, pp. 315–319, 2005.
- C. Wang, Z. Dai, and L. Liang, “Exact three-wave solution for higher dimensional KdV-type equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 2, pp. 501–505, 2010.
- Z. Dai, S. Lin, H. Fu, and X. Zeng, “Exact three-wave solutions for the KP equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 5, pp. 1599–1604, 2010.
- Z. Li and Z. Dai, “Exact periodic cross-kink wave solutions and breather type of two-solitary wave solutions for the -dimensional potential-YTSF equation,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 1939–1945, 2011.
- H. Y. Ruan, “Interactions between two-periodic solitons in the -dimensional Sawada-Kotera equations,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1618–1622, 2004.
- H. M. Fu and Z. D. Dai, “Periodic soliton wave solutions for two-dimension S-K equation,” Journal of Xuzhou Normal University, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 20–22, 2009.
- Z. Y. Wang and H. L. Lv, “Travelling wave solutions of -dimensional Sawada-Kotera equation,” Journal of Liaocheng University, vol. 23, no. 4, 2010.
- W. X. Ma and E. Fan, “Linear superposition principle applying to Hirota bilinear equations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 950–959, 2011.
- Z. Dai, J. Huang, M. Jiang, and S. Wang, “Homoclinic orbits and periodic solitons for Boussinesq equation with even constraint,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1189–1194, 2005.
- Z. H. Xu, D. Q. Xian, and H. L. Chen, “New periodic solitary-wave solutions for the Benjiamin Ono equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 12, pp. 4439–4442, 2010.
- Z. Dai, S. Li, Q. Dai, and J. Huang, “Singular periodic soliton solutions and resonance for the Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1148–1153, 2007.
- J. H. He, “Asymptotic methods for solitary solutions and compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 916793, 130 pages, 2012.