- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768976, 12 pages
Explicit Multistep Mixed Finite Element Method for RLW Equation
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Inner Mongolia University, Hohhot 010021, China
2School of Statistics and Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University of Finance and Economics, Hohhot 010070, China
Received 15 February 2013; Revised 22 April 2013; Accepted 30 April 2013
Academic Editor: Marco Donatelli
Copyright © 2013 Yang Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Liu, Hong Li, Wei Gao, Siriguleng He, and Zhichao Fang, “A New Mixed Element Method for a Class of Time-Fractional Partial Differential Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Liquan Mei, Yali Gao, and Zhangxin Chen, “A Galerkin Finite Element Method for Numerical Solutions of the Modified Regularized Long Wave Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Constantin Bota, and Bogdan Căruntu, “Approximate Analytical Solutions of the Regularized Long Wave Equation Using the Optimal Homotopy Perturbation Method,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.