- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769102, 10 pages
A Note on the Triple Laplace Transform and Its Applications to Some Kind of Third-Order Differential Equation
Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: R. K. Bera
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. L. Lamb Jr., Introductory Applications of Partial Differential Equations with Emphasis on Wave Propagation and Diffusion, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- U. T. Myint, Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics, American Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- C. Constanda, Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations, Chapman & Hall/CRC, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- D. G. Duffy, Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- A. Babakhani and R. S. Dahiya, “Systems of multi-dimensional Laplace transforms and a heat equation,” in Proceedings of the 16th Conference on Applied Mathematics, vol. 7 of ElectronicJournal of Differential Equations, pp. 25–36, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Okla, USA, 2001.
- Y. A. Brychkov, H. -J. Glaeske, A. P. Prudnikov, and V. K. Tuan, Multidimensional Integral Transformations, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- A. Atangana and A. Kilicman, “A possible generalization of acoustic wave equation using the concept of perturbed derivative order,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 696597, 6 pages, 2013.
- A. Kılıçman and H. Eltayeb, “A note on the classifications of hyperbolic and elliptic equations with polynomial coefficients,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 1124–1128, 2008.
- H. Eltayeb, A. Kılıçman, and P. Ravi Agarwal, “An analysis on classifications of hyperbolic and elliptic PDEs,” Mathematical Sciences, vol. 6, article 47, 2012.
- H. Eltayeb and A. Kılıçman, “A note on double laplace transform and telegraphic equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 932578, 6 pages, 2013.
- A. Kılıçman and H. E. Gadain, “On the applications of Laplace and Sumudu transforms,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 5, pp. 848–862, 2010.
- R. P. Kanwal, Generalized Functions Theory and Applications, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2004.