- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769257, 9 pages
Asymptotic Stability of Fractional Stochastic Neutral Differential Equations with Infinite Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon 440-746, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore 641 047, India
3Department of Mathematics, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2013 R. Sakthivel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kexue Li, “Stochastic delay fractional evolution equations driven by fractional Brownian motion,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Hai Zhang, Daiyong Wu, and Jinde Cao, “Asymptotic Stability of Caputo Type Fractional Neutral Dynamical Systems with Multiple Discrete Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Tianxiang Yao, and Xianghong Lai, “Mean-Square Exponential Stability Analysis of Stochastic Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays via Fixed Point Method,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yiheng Wei, Hamid Reza Karimi, Shu Liang, Qing Gao, and Yong Wang, “General Output Feedback Stabilization for Fractional Order Systems: An LMI Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yiheng Wei, Hamid Reza Karimi, Jinwen Pan, Qing Gao, and Yong Wang, “Observation of a Class of Disturbance in Time Series Expansion for Fractional Order Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.