- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769620, 6 pages
Infinitely Many Solutions of Superlinear Elliptic Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Jining, Shandong 273165, China
Received 4 January 2013; Revised 27 April 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Wenming Zou
Copyright © 2013 Anmin Mao and Yang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. G. Costa and C. A. Magalhães, “Variational elliptic problems which are nonquadratic at infinity,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1401–1412, 1994.
- O. H. Miyagaki and M. A. S. Souto, “Superlinear problems without Ambrosetti and Rabinowitz growth condition,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 245, no. 12, pp. 3628–3638, 2008.
- W. Zou, “Variant fountain theorems and their applications,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 104, no. 3, pp. 343–358, 2001.
- T. Bartsch, “Infinitely many solutions of a symmetric Dirichlet problem,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1205–1216, 1993.
- T. Bartsch and M. Willem, “On an elliptic equation with concave and convex nonlinearities,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 123, no. 11, pp. 3555–3561, 1995.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, J. Su, and Z.-Q. Wang, “Multiple solutions of superlinear elliptic equations,” Rendiconti Lincei. Serie IX. Matematica e Applicazioni, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 97–108, 2007.
- L. Jeanjean, “On the existence of bounded Palais-Smale sequences and application to a Landesman-Lazer-type problem set on ,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 129, no. 4, pp. 787–809, 1999.
- Y. Ding and C. Lee, “Multiple solutions of Schrödinger equations with indefinite linear part and super or asymptotically linear terms,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 222, no. 1, pp. 137–163, 2006.
- H.-S. Zhou, “Positive solution for a semilinear elliptic equation which is almost linear at infinity,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 896–906, 1998.
- M. Schechter, “Superlinear elliptic boundary value problems,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 253–265, 1995.
- A. Ambrosetti and P. H. Rabinowitz, “Dual variational methods in critical point theory and applications,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 14, pp. 349–381, 1973.
- M. Willem and W. Zou, On a Semilinear Dirichlet Problem and a Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation with Periodic Potential, vol. 305 of Séminaire de Mathématique, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2000.
- M. Schechter and W. Zou, “Superlinear problems,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 1, pp. 145–160, 2004.
- Q. Y. Zhang and C. G. Liu, “Infinitely many periodic solutions for second order Hamiltonian systems,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 251, no. 4-5, pp. 816–833, 2011.
- V. Benci and P. H. Rabinowitz, “Critical point theorems for indefinite functionals,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 241–273, 1979.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS, 1986.
- M. Willem, Minimax Theorems, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1996.