- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 781276, 10 pages
Norm-Constrained Least-Squares Solutions to the Matrix Equation
Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
Received 16 March 2013; Accepted 9 May 2013
Academic Editor: Masoud Hajarian
Copyright © 2013 An-bao Xu and Zhenyun Peng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-Y. Peng, “A matrix LSQR iterative method to solve matrix equation ,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 87, no. 8, pp. 1820–1830, 2010.
- Y.-X. Peng, X.-Y. Hu, and L. Zhang, “An iteration method for the symmetric solutions and the optimal approximation solution of the matrix equation ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 763–777, 2005.
- Z.-Y. Peng, “New matrix iterative methods for constraint solutions of the matrix equation ,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 3, pp. 726–735, 2010.
- M.-L. Liang, C.-H. You, and L.-F. Dai, “An efficient algorithm for the generalized centro-symmetric solution of matrix equation ,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 173–184, 2007.
- G.-X. Huang, F. Yin, and K. Guo, “An iterative method for the skew-symmetric solution and the optimal approximate solution of the matrix equation ,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 212, no. 2, pp. 231–244, 2008.
- M. Rojas and D. C. Sorensen, “A trust-region approach to the regularization of large-scale discrete forms of ill-posed problems,” SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1842–1860, 2002.
- M. Bertero and P. Boccacci, Introduction to Inverse Problems in Imaging, Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol, UK, 1998.
- N. I. M. Gould, S. Lucidi, M. Roma, and P. L. Toint, “Solving the trust-region subproblem using the Lanczos method,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 504–525, 1999.
- T. Steihaug, “The conjugate gradient method and trust regions in large scale optimization,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 626–637, 1983.
- L. Toint, “Towards an efficient sparsity exploiting Newton method for minimization,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Sparse Matrices and Their Uses, Academic Press, London, UK, 1981.
- J. J. Moré and D. C. Sorensen, “Computing a trust region step,” SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 553–572, 1983.
- P. C. Hansen, M. Jacobsen, J. M. Rasmussen, and H. Sorensen, “The PP-TSVD algorithm for image restoration problems,” in Methods and Applications of Inversion, P. C. Hansen, B. H. Jacobsen, and K. Mosegaard, Eds., vol. 92 of Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences, pp. 171–186, Spring, Berlin, Germany, 2000.
- M. R. Banham and A. K. Katsaggelos, “Digital image restoration,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 24–41, 1997.