- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 781746, 6 pages
Minimax Results with Respect to Different Altitudes in the Situation of Linking
Department of Mathematics, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, 84105 Be'er Sheva, Israel
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Kanishka Perera
Copyright © 2013 V. V. Motreanu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Ambrosetti and P. H. Rabinowitz, “Dual variational methods in critical point theory and applications,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 14, pp. 349–381, 1973.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, American Mathematical Society, Washington, DC, USA, 1986.
- J.-N. Corvellec, M. Degiovanni, and M. Marzocchi, “Deformation properties for continuous functionals and critical point theory,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 151–171, 1993.
- M. Degiovanni and M. Marzocchi, “A critical point theory for nonsmooth functionals,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata. Serie Quarta, vol. 167, pp. 73–100, 1994.
- J.-N. Corvellec, “Quantitative deformation theorems and critical point theory,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 187, no. 2, pp. 263–279, 1999.
- D. Motreanu and P. D. Panagiotopoulos, Minimax Theorems and Qualitative Properties of the Solutions of Hemivariational Inequalities, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1999.
- K. C. Chang, “Variational methods for nondifferentiable functionals and their applications to partial differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 102–129, 1981.
- A. Szulkin, “Minimax principles for lower semicontinuous functions and applications to nonlinear boundary value problems,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré. Analyse Non Linéaire, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 77–109, 1986.
- J.-N. Corvellec, V. V. Motreanu, and C. Saccon, “Doubly resonant semilinear elliptic problems via nonsmooth critical point theory,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 248, no. 8, pp. 2064–2091, 2010.