- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 781983, 6 pages
-Stability of Linear Matrix Differential Systems
1College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hebei University, Baoding, Hebei 071002, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hebei University, Baoding, Hebei 071002, China
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Hong Wu
Copyright © 2013 Peiguang Wang and Xiaowei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Medina and M. Pinto, “Variationally stable difference equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 1141–1152, 1997.
- M. Pinto, “Perturbations of asymptotically stable differential systems,” Analysis, vol. 4, no. 1-2, pp. 161–175, 1984.
- S. K. Choi, N. J. Koo, and H. S. Ryu, “h-stability of differential systems via -similarity,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 371–383, 1997.
- S. K. Choi and N. J. Koo, “Variationally stable difference systems by -similarity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 249, no. 2, pp. 553–568, 2000.
- S. K. Choi, N. J. Koo, and Y. H. Goo, “Variationally stable difference systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 256, no. 2, pp. 587–605, 2001.
- S. K. Choi, N. J. Koo, and S. M. Song, “h-stability for nonlinear perturbed difference systems,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 435–450, 2004.
- V. Lakshmikantham and S. G. Deo, Method of Variation of Parameters for Dynamic Systems, Series in Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, London, UK, 1998.
- Z. F. Dong, Matrix Analysis, Harbin Industry University Publisher, Harbin, China, 2005.
- S. K. Choi and N. J. Koo, “h-stability for nonlinear perturbed systems,” Annals of Differential Equations, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 1995.