- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 783098, 7 pages
Complete Controllability of Impulsive Stochastic Integrodifferential Systems in Hilbert Space
1School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Guangxi University of Science and Technology, Liuzhou 545006, China
2School of Information and Electrical Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266510, China
Received 11 April 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: G. M. N'Guérékata
Copyright © 2013 Xisheng Dai and Feng Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and S. Alonso-Quesada, “Asymptotic Hyperstability of a Class of Linear Systems under Impulsive Controls Subject to an Integral Popovian Constraint,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- J. Klamka, A. Babiarz, and M. Niezabitowski, “Banach fixed-point theorem in semilinear controllability problems - a survey,” Bulletin Of The Polish Academy Of Sciences-Technical Sciences, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 21–35, 2016.